This is the two week mark of this new year, and I wanted to review briefly some of the things I’ve been able to do.
1. I’ve prayed as soon as I woke up every morning.
2. I’ve worked out for at least a half an hour every day.
3. I’ve created this blog and written a post every day, with the thought and research that that entails.
I’m really happy with my progress so far, and want to keep on keeping on. I’m looking forward to:
1. Adding a time to pray in the evening.
2. Analyzing and streamlining my workflow process to become more efficient and focused.
3. Spending more time in nature, in silence, and playing music. Along with prayer, that’s where I rest.
Keep it up, guys. Everything worth doing is worth doing well.