So for each one, I’m going to need to set a goal, and a first step to move in that direction, and then do them.
- Goal: Attain perfect physical fitness and health.
- Starting Task: Daily 30 min workout
- Goal: Choose new areas of interest and learn them.
- Starting Task: Daily 30 min of reading or musical instrument practice.
- Goal: To become a man of God for others.
- Starting Task: At least 30 min of prayer per day.
There is a lot more to tackle, but I want to start here. The shorter and simpler, the better.
All of these will be helped by a program I’m starting on the 21st, called Exodus90. I recommend it highly, though it’s very tough.
I want to continue growing, and learning, and praying every day, and if any of this process helps you become a better version of yourself, it’s all I can ask for.